Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Feb 7, 2019, 07:51 PM
    Why would a man only like a woman's photo if she makes a statement with it
    I have a co worker who is cute but shy but he's nice with everyone. It's a lady at our job I notice he do like some of her photos but usually they're the ones she put up with a name of a song.I know he doesn't like her because other photos he likes of her are with family members not selfies .I want to know if I should make my move
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2019, 09:30 AM
    I don't know why the fact that he likes someone's photo has anything to do with you making a move on him. Just do it for heavens sake !
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 3, 2019, 05:06 PM
    Ok, I have no idea what you're trying to say. You have a co-worker, he likes another co-workers pictures, but you want to ask him out? What does one thing have to do with the other? If you like him, ask him out. I'm assuming you're both old enough to date, since you're old enough to work.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2019, 09:19 AM
    I won't encourage making a move on a co worker, but if you want to pursue romance with a co worker, you should address that person directly and don't assume, presume, or speculate about your observations. What are you afraid of really?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which exponent makes the statement true? 1/5^9= 5^? [ 0 Answers ]

Math properties of exponents question

What makes a man be romantic to one woman but not the other? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband of two years was never romantic towards me... He tells me he loves me all the time and he's always all cuddly and love dovy but when it came to the small little things every woman loves... he never used to do them... like buying me flowers, valentines gifts, poems, songs, etc. What...

How do find out if the woman I talk to is in the photo? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been talking to girl name comfort kwatia I the pics sent me she beauitful but I neva get to talk on the phone. And much is for ghana passport/visa

What makes a woman sexy? [ 3 Answers ]

What makes a woman sexy?;)

He says our photo--makes him smile? Don't know what to think? [ 2 Answers ]

It was the end of Senior Year ( this passed May) and I gave this guy, (a friend) a copy of a picture of the two of us, from the end of the year. We were friends, and we talked everyday almost... and we kind of were crushing on each other... but he niether of us made any kind of moves... so I just...

View more questions Search