Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daivis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2019, 07:47 PM
    Researching for the sunken ships
    Hello. I’m a student from Japan
    I’m interested in the warships used(or sunk) during the WW2.
    Related to that, I'm also interested in the job of searching those sunken warships.
    I recently heard that the IJN battleship ”Hiei” was found by the research team
    ”R/V Petrel”.
    So here is my question.
    How can I take part in those projects?
    What should I study to do them?
    I know these are such foolish questions, but I really want to know the answers.

Sorry for my bad English grammar.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2019, 09:34 AM
    Unless you are a qualified archeological naval researcher, then you cant participate in any of these projects. You should study naval archeology, but that would mean from any century or era. Once you have acquired your BA, or whatever you are going for, then you could reduce your focus on the type of relatively modern archeology you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Researching Web Browsers [ 4 Answers ]

Besides Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Firefox and Opera... are there any other web browsers out there as popular as these?

Researching details [ 2 Answers ]

Details seem to be important, But I can't find any. I went to an arbitration hearing and no one showed up.  After receiving notice of a denovo hearing, I asked arbitrator office for copy of no show results I paid  $50 for my day in court. She sent me a piece of paperarbitration award and judgement...

Relation ships [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got another chick pregnant she's due n sept I'm having sex wit him using tha pulling out methode r my chances high 2 get pregnant 2

Sunken tub [ 2 Answers ]

I'm ready to build a sunken tub like I had as a kid in my country,, now 4inch slab entire bathroom has floor removed 8feet by six feet, will place 2by 6 by 60inch as a temp boarding for the pour.. top of board flush w/floor surface so floor of tub will be 5 and half deep... sides will be under...

View more questions Search