Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lemure Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2019, 04:00 PM
    The statute of limitations rape in ontario canada
    ontario canada had sex with younger girl for years she thetaned me would charge me with rape told my hole family I year after year
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 7, 2019, 04:19 PM
    The more serious crimes are not time limited in terms of conviction.
    That being said, it is the job of the police to bring charges, not civilians.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2019, 09:37 AM
    All she can do is report, but yes, there is no statute of limitations on a situation like this. Then it is up to her to release a statement of facts to the police and they investigate. How young was she, and how old were you when this happened?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations in Ontario Canada [ 2 Answers ]

In May of 2010 I received, which I now realized is a illegal document to evict my house within 24 hours. I called the police to see if it was for real, and they said it was because I had put the house in His name. This was week after my Father passed, since then I have lost my ex-Husband and my...

Statute of limitations ontario canada [ 1 Answers ]

If statute of limitations has run out and I am not bound to a loan any longer does that effect my credit? Would I be able to buy a home under my name.

Statute of Limitations Ontario Canada [ 4 Answers ]

How does the Statute of Limitations in Ontario, affect debts (unsecured credit card) that were incurred prior to October 2003, and are now being chased by those companies that buy debt write=offs? I filed bankruptcy in Feb 2003 and was discharged in Nov 2004, however my wife did not file and had...

What is the Statute of limitations in Ontario, Canada? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Statute of limitations in Ontario, Canada when a lawyer makes an error in a Real Estate transaction which causes their client to lose money? When I purchased a piece of property back in the 1974’s, the electric, the hydro power and water required an easement to go through another...

What is the statute of limitaions on rape in ontario canada [ 3 Answers ]

Just wondering what the time limit is for reporting rape. I never reported it when it happened because I was scared at the time. I was just wondering if it was to late to charge the person who violated me.

View more questions Search