Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pdscenter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2019, 01:28 AM
    Emotional Support Dog Registration Requirements
    How to get emotional support animal letter? and which requirement is needed to register your pet as emotional support animal?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2019, 01:50 PM
    Check with your state or local requirements, they vary quite a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husbands lack of emotional support [ 0 Answers ]

My husband cheated when we were engaged and it continued into our marriage. The affair lasted for over a year. At the time he appeared remorseful and vowed to never do it again. Now 4 yrs later with 2 children and I take care of his sickly mother he has yet to give me the emotional support. He...

Emotional support [ 3 Answers ]

My little boys was taken from me by his father, he is grown now and has questions about why I never went for him. I tried several times but later gave up because of financial reasons how do I approach him? What do I say? I don't want to blow my chance at this.

Emotional support for a neglected child [ 8 Answers ]

I am a single woman with two daughters, although my older is grown up and has her own life in a different country. We are in Europe. My sister has a beautiful daughter but she has neglected her since she divorced her husband five years ago. The child was four at the time. They had joint custody,...

Never Depend on a Woman for Emotional Support? What? [ 4 Answers ]

I have read this articule on the www.sosuave.com promoted by our friedn Wildcat21 here... I want to have an open talk about this will all the people who wants to put their opinion.. If a man is passing through a difficult time during a relationship (financially, emotionally, psicollogically, or...

View more questions Search