Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loganlogan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2019, 05:23 PM
    Will I pass?
    I had 2 beers 54 hours ago, do you think ill pass?
    IPSC-Master Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2019, 03:17 AM
    If you've had no additional alcohol other than what you divulged, there's no way any alcohol will show up on a breath test after 54 hrs; you would blow 0.000 % serum ethanol concentration. For people experiencing diabetic ketosis, most of the acetone is lost through urination, however it will be detected on an alcohol breath test and artificially raise the subject's true blood alcohol concentration.
    Everyone should always request a blood test rather than a breath test for ethanol. Firstly, it provides a more accurate result if done properly. Secondly, there is a reasonable chance the analysis will be screwed up such that the results would not be allowed as evidence in court and the case would be dismissed. If the chain of custody is missing one signature or shows that the sample was not in a signatory's custody for every second until analysis, it's no good. Was a standard analysed before AND after your sample to ensure the analytical instrument was "in control" when your sample was analysed? Were no more than 10 samples run before another standard was run? Two blood samples should have been taken and analysed; was this the case? Was the tech's qualification on the analytical instrument up to date?
    It's easy for the cops to botch a blood sample analysis; they don't hire the smartest people after all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pass EtG test after 48 hrs-10 light beers? Will I pass? [ 1 Answers ]

I had 3, 32oz, 3.2 light beers starting at 2pm Monday. Additional 4, 12oz, 5.0 light beers until around 6 pm on Monday. Female, avg metabolism, 140 lbs, 5'6". I have an EtG test on Wed by 6pm. Will I pass? Any recommendations to pass?

Will I pass [ 1 Answers ]

Im a 31 yr old female weighing approx 180, I drank 2.5 beers on Friday night. I stopped by 10pm, my test was Monday at 2:30, approx 64 hours later, do I have a chance at passing?

Will I pass EtG in 59 hrs? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 5'2 145lbs female. I drank 3 drinks/shots of hennessy between 10pm Friday and 130am early Saturday morning. I'm assuming my bac was at zero around 9am Saturday morning at the latest. I'm not a heavy drinker but can handle liquor well and have not drank prior to that in 2 weeks. Took an EtG test...

Will I pass? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't smoke, but I am around it regularly, my boyfriend smokes weed, and so does my family. My boyfriend tries to be slick and he'll kiss me and blow the smoke in my mouth, but I have never inhaled it, if I did it was on accident. But the last time he did that was 12 days ago, and I have a job...

View more questions Search