Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HonzaR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2019, 01:25 PM
    Voltage schematic
    Voltage measurement on heating elements for ECIOQ-30-1 schematic

Check out some similar questions!

CHALLENGING QUESTION: Low-voltage switch in a high-voltage circuit? [ 6 Answers ]

A project I'm working on has an air pump and a water pump that run during operation. When the water tank that the water pump draws from becomes empty, a liquid level switch will be used to shut off both pumps. The original plan was to just place the switch in series with the power supply for...

The voltage across any resistor in a parallel circuit is equal to source voltage [ 3 Answers ]

The voltage across any resistor in a parallel circuit is equal to source voltage

Halogen - line voltage (120v) or low voltage (12v) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I am renovating the kitchen and plan to install small halogen MR16 ceiling pot lights. Contrast and Lightolier have been recommended. At least, the Contrast line is available with either line or low voltage feeds. These questions come up as the plan calls for 9x35w MR16 (ceiling pot...

Track lights: low voltage vs line voltage.comsume the same electricity in the end? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I just installed a section of track light in my living room just to see what it would look like and so far I'm not convinced... you see, I had a regular celing lamp with a 75w incandescent bulb and the room was very well lit... now with the track light I find that I need 3 fixtures with halogen...

Difference between supply voltage and input voltage? [ 2 Answers ]

Consider a Common Emitter amplier circuit, there'll be two inputs present in which one is applied at the base of the transistor and other at collector I want to know 1)what is difference between that two voltages ? 2)need to use both in the same circuit? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.