Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PepeGaymart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2019, 12:18 PM
    Is there an organization, fundation that help with Montesori Preschool tuition fees I
    Is there an organization, fundation that help with Montesori Preschool tuition fees in The U.S?

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2019, 07:48 AM
    https://www.themontessorischool.net/tuition-assistance/

Have you contacted the school and applied? Were you rejected?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tuition and fees deduction for Oregon tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am working on the Oregon State tax return. As for the line 18 (other subtraction), I am kind of confused about the Instruction for this line. The instruction is as follows Did you claim the American opportunity or lifetime learning Credit on your federal return? If so, you were not...

Pre-school tuition fees if my wife doesn't work [ 3 Answers ]

I've Flexible Spending Account(FSA) related questions for which I can put aside up to $5000 tax free for child care expense. I'm planning to send my kid to private preschool (not for daycare). 1. Does both parents need to work or full time students for availing FSA/Dependent care tax free? My...

Tuition fees for F1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

I am on H1b visa and I have been paying for tuition fees of my brother who is on F1 visa. I understand that I cannot claim him as a dependent since he is not a citizen. But can I claim the tution fees that I am paying on my returns? Appreciate any help/comments in this matter. Thanks

Tuition and Fees Deduction [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, First of all, thank you for taking time in providing solutions for tax related issues. Here is my situation and question: I am filing resident 1040 MFJ return. In 2005, I have paid $12000 to a university for my MBA course. My employer reimbursed me $3000 out of the $12000. I am...

Tuition fees deduction [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was on F1 in 2003 and 2004 and now on h1b. I did not claim any eductaion expense tax benefit while I was on F1. So far I paid school fees from my own pocket. Can I claim tuition fees deduction while filing this years return?

View more questions Search