Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farahjradi22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2019, 08:27 AM
    Help to choose my scholar orientation
    Hi,
    I've been confused about my scholar orientation, I'm good at maths, phisycs, science and languages (french, english). I've been thinking about choosing science then doing medicine, but now I'm thinking about choosing math and then doing business and which one is most required knowing that I want to get a scholarship in the future.
    Thank you :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 09:59 AM
    A guidance counsellor, or advisor can help you. Is it possible to choose math AND science for the pursuit of a scholarship?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orientation of sp orbital? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it compulsory that orbitals formed by sp hybridised orbitals will lie along Z-axis only or when s orbital and pz orbital will form hybridise orbital then only hybridised orbitals will lie along Z-axis?

Sex orientation [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know that, a male having sexual inclination toward male & he want his partner to behave like woman. What is his sexual orientation ?

Teenage sexual orientation [ 14 Answers ]

I am a teenage girl. I know I am straight and I really really REALLY have a big interest in boys. But sometimes it just crosses my mind "What if I were gay?" I know I am 100% straight and I absolutely want to be married to a man and have a family someday, but I am just wondering, is this normal....

Sexual orientation [ 3 Answers ]

Oka so I though I was straight because I have never had feelings for another girl before. Ive been friends with this girl who is lesbian but I have never felt anything for her and we have just been good friends for a long time. But just recently I started talking to this girl who's on then bball...

Orientation of entertainers [ 3 Answers ]

Are there straight actors and actresses? :confused:

View more questions Search