Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Feb 2, 2019, 05:15 AM
    How to control urinating at night?
    I am 40 years old. I have been facing a piquing problem. While at night, I, once or twice a year, piss at night in the bed. I do not have any other medical illness, so to say. As far as I presume, I am well. However, while at night, in Winter (I live in India, in state of Punjab), I answer nature's call, in bed. And, when I piss, I feel like being in the urinal, but end up learning it (that I did it in bed), only after the underwear gets wet.

1 - Is this a problem or a symptom of any medical sickness?
    2 - What should I do? How to control it?
    3 - Is it a common problem?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 2, 2019, 10:06 PM
    Have you spoken to your doctor about this? This is something that you should consult your doctor about.
    Story Writer Posts: 108, Reputation: 13

Feb 2, 2019, 11:50 PM
    Thanks sir/madam,

I did not, as it is very rare. It happens with me only once or at most twice, a year, and that too during the winter. I repeat, I live in Punjab, a state of India. Is it serious to have it once or twice a year?

Kindly reply. Thanks again!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 3, 2019, 10:17 AM
    Do you ever need to get up during the night to use the bathroom? If so, how often?

Perhaps on the few nights you urinated in your sleep, you were especially tired and weren't sensitive enough to your bladder's need to empty.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2019, 05:06 PM
    Did you drink any liquids the 3 - 4 hours before going to bed? Specifically at the times this occurs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Day and Night heater control board? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Day & Night HVAC with a Digital T-stat that works on the Fan and AC setting but no go on the Heater. My buddy said it might be the Control Board? Model #395AAW036055 (1983 year) Serial #1685C5092. Thanks Erik

Pooping and urinating in the crate during the night or while we're out. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My puppy is 10 weeks and a coupe of days old. Had his second shot so he has another week before he's allowed outside. So far the daily bowl movement and urinating works fine with training pads close to the garden door with small accidents here and there. During the day we do not use the crate...

Dual switchable thermostats for heat pump control at night. [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to have my heat pump controlled by the centrally located main thermostat during the day, but switch to a different thermostat located in my bedroom during the night. Is this possible and how would I go about wiring it? I was hoping it may be a readily available kit?

Dogs urinating in the house at night [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 dogs 8 yrs old that urinate in the house at Night. They have a doggie door and they use it all the Time during the day. I can never catch them urinating. I rub their noses in it after the fact. But it does no good. Please help!

View more questions Search