Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cauliflower Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2019, 09:43 AM
    Left the gas stove on for 2 days... is it dangerous?
    I walked into the kitchen and noticed that the gas stove was on. The last time it was used was 2 days ago and no one has touched it since. I need to know if this is dangerous and what to do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2019, 10:15 AM
    If the burner was on , meaning with a flame, no problem except gas usage. Some people heat their house this way. If the gas valve was open without a flame, You would have smelled it. That would be more critical. They don't turn on by themselves, so watch out next time.
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2019, 07:39 PM
    Yes it is dangerous. So please be careful to not letting any spark inside your house. And please be aware and always check on your gas stove everyday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 days ago my dogs got in a fight and left 2 puncture wounds on my dogs left shoulder [ 5 Answers ]

My dog has 2 puncture wound on her back from our other dog have treated with Epsom salt soaks and it has been 3 days, it was very swollen, now about 1/2 the size, still oozing, she is eating well, active, no breathing problems, I am still treating her daily with soaks and antibiotic ointment, do I...

Mild chest pains for acouple of days,mild numbness in left hand and arn,left leg feel [ 1 Answers ]

Have had mild chest pains for a couple of days.mild nunbness in left hand and arm.left leg is weak and slight blurred vision.what could this be wrong?

Recessed stove hood fan lights blow out after 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

Recessed stove hood fan lights blow out after 2 days. 2 times in a row the lights in the hood fan blow out after 1 or 2 days use. These are very expensive halogen bulbs. The hood fan does not have a name or brand on it. The fan continues to work just fine. Baffled in California

Is it dangerous to have sex 2 days after having a colposcopy with a biopsy? [ 1 Answers ]

Have been having strange pains a week after having a colposcopy w/ a biopsy. Was wondering if it could be due to having sex two days after going through with the procedure, and if I should have anything to worry about because of this?

I got a summons ? I have 8 days left [ 1 Answers ]

The short of it. I got married, About 7 years ago. I did not want to buy a house with the woman a married. Her credit was not the best. So we had to go to ACORN. They found us Bank Of America. We got a good rate. All they had to do, Was hide my income some. Also, To only have my wife on the loan....

View more questions Search