Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2019, 08:27 PM
    Appointed by God!
    https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...ccf55ee274ff3a

Huckabee claims Trump was appointed by God. Scripturally this is correct since God appoints rulers but it has been a long time since anyone claimed to be an anointed king. Trump is about as far from a desirable ruler as you could get, but he might possess qualities that could get the job done, depending upon which job you wanted done. Protecting Israel, I could see him doing that. Facing down bullies, he certainly has done that. Looking after the helpless, jury is still out on that one, but one thing is obvious he is neither the godless Clinton or the Muslim Obama
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2019, 08:53 PM
    A person expressed her personal religious opinion. Not the end of the world, but your observations are, I think, pretty accurate. He is certainly far from perfect, but I do think we took a step up. I must admit I sometimes wondered how in the world we ended up choosing between Clinton and Trump.
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    A person expressed her personal religious opinion. Not the end of the world, but your observations are, I think, pretty accurate. He is certainly far from perfect, but I do think we took a step up. I must admit I sometimes wondered how in the world we ended up choosing between Clinton and Trump.
    You don't know, take off your blinders. Trump bullied all the other candidates off the platform, and then to his surprise, he was the last man standing. His ego wouldn't let him say opps! And so he had to go on with it, hoping Hilliary would win, which was the plan, for Trump to be a spoiler for the Republican campaign. He looked like he opposed every one of the demonrat policies, but in reality, he has fiddled at the edges, shouting to the mob about how great he thinks he is
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2019, 06:10 AM
    Pretty wild theory with no evidence.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2019, 07:15 AM
    Scripturally this is correct
    You have answered your own question.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 31, 2019, 08:19 AM
    I won't blame God for the actions of humans. Maybe this is the wake up call America needs to keep it real.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2019, 08:27 AM
    Romans 13:1
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2019, 09:40 AM
    Maybe this is the wake up call America needs to keep it real.
    If you mean waking up to our need to respect and honor God and have faith in His Son, then I'm with you. That would require an abandoning of a number of things ranging from sex outside of marriage to re-embracing traditional marriage and the right of unborn babies to live.

Maybe this is the wake up call America needs to keep it real.
    If you mean waking up to our need to respect and honor God and have faith in His Son, then I'm with you. That would require an abandoning of a number of things ranging from sex outside of marriage to re-embracing traditional marriage and the right of unborn babies to live.
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2019, 02:58 PM
    Saying it twice won't make it happen, these things are an indication america has lost its soul, but you have many fellow travellers
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2019, 03:50 PM
    these things are an indication america has lost its soul,
    Well stated.

As to why it is on there twice, I have no idea. Must have been a senior moment.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2019, 03:56 PM
    Where is our supposed God-appointed government authority is all of that?

he took a step up
    From what or who?
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2019, 04:02 PM
    Where is our supposed God-appointed government authority is all of that?
    The institution of government is God ordained. The people in those positions, last time I checked, are humans and subject to error. David as king was about as God appointed as it gets, but he made serious blunders.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2019, 04:42 PM
    David finally has been outdone!
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2019, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    David finally has been outdone!
    Don't know, there are some things Trump hasn't done. David was a warrior King
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2019, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Don't know, there are some things Trump hasn't done. David was a warrior King
    I was thinking about his transgressions.
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2019, 07:18 PM
    On my opinion, God is putting everyone on our own places. And He has His reasons. God sent these rulers on their positions on each of every countries for a wonderful reasons. And it's up to them if they will rule the country with the light of God or with their manly rules.
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2019, 08:03 PM
    I was thinking about his transgressions.
    Yeah. If only we could have "saint Obama" back.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2019, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yeah. If only we could have "saint Obama" back.
    Please list ten of his transgressions.
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2019, 01:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Let me see, lying, cheating, taxing
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2019, 07:07 AM
    That is such a funny request. I guess if we can only come up with merely eight, then he must be OK? Is that how it works now? "Oh, it's only eight. You know it has to be 10 for a guy to be truly corrupt. Only six or eight would mean he is only marginally corrupt."

At any rate,

1. Fast and Furious gun running.
    2. VA scandal
    3. Non response to Benghazi
    4. Lying about Benghazi repeatedly.
    5. IRS scandal.
    6. Pigford scandal.
    7. 500 mil wasted on Solyndra.
    8. Black Panthers scandal.
    9. "I'll have more flexibility once the election is over."
    10. AG Lynch meets with B Clinton and Obama takes no action whatsoever.
    11. Rosengate.
    12. Declining to enforce laws.
    13. Refused to hold HC accountable for violating the law with her toy email server.
    BONUS: Referred to HC as "the most qualified candidate for president ever", a politically-motivated lie so blatant that even a rock-ribbed Clinton supporter would have blushed.

For your convenience, I listed 13 plus a bonus.

To be clear, I have no problem with people being critical of Trump, but when he is repeatedly criticized for basically the same kinds of things that Obama did, then you have to be ready to be equally critical of Obama. If Trump is a dufus, then Obama was a double-dufus, or at least a dufus and a half. (WW 2 vets will recognize that pun.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court appointed cal trans [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find locations for court appointed caltrans?

Why be bonded to be appointed executor of an estate [ 4 Answers ]

My mother died with no will.she wanted my nephew to have her home.I was told by county clerk that I had to be bonded to be appointed executor of her estate.what would this mean legally.we I only be bonded for matters pretaining to mothers home? /

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

Unbiased Appointed Attorney? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay - I know I have been posting here a lot. One might think I'm really dumb (I hope not) but I AM very naïve and ignorant about how this system works. My ex husband "accidentally" filed an ex parte motion to change parenting time. I say "accidentally" because this is how it's been presented...

Right to have attorney appointed [ 2 Answers ]

In virginia is it true that you are to receive council appointed by the court within 72hrs?

View more questions Search