Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2019, 06:58 PM
    In this current culture we both know how the story ends. It's a change in the culture that I am trying to bring about. Care to join in that effort?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2019, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    In this current culture we both know how the story ends.
    I want you to finish the story the way YOU think it should end. What does Sally say? Then what does Charles say?
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2019, 07:26 PM
    So you're asking how I would counsel those two? Don't allow yourself to get to that place. If you do, the result will be fairly predictable.

"Sally, get dressed again as rapidly as possible. You take all the risk UNTIL you have a ring (signifying commitment) on your finger. Bottom line is to keep your pants on at all times. It's hard to get into too much trouble with your pants on."

"Charles, if you love this girl, then do the right thing. Don't put her at risk. If you do, then your love is just a mirage."

To do otherwise is stupid. It's the message our culture has chosen to ignore. So again, do you want to change the culture?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 24, 2019, 07:48 PM
    *sigh* You're supposed to finish the story, not counsel them. What would each say to the other?
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2019, 04:15 AM
    What would they say? I don't know. You also didn't write any dialogue in your opening act. What would they do? At that point, having gone that far, they would likely make a mistake.

What's your point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court appointed cal trans [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find locations for court appointed caltrans?

Why be bonded to be appointed executor of an estate [ 4 Answers ]

My mother died with no will.she wanted my nephew to have her home.I was told by county clerk that I had to be bonded to be appointed executor of her estate.what would this mean legally.we I only be bonded for matters pretaining to mothers home? /

Court Appointed Attorney [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to change my court appointed attorney? I live in the state of Florida, he just doesn't show up for court.

Unbiased Appointed Attorney? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay - I know I have been posting here a lot. One might think I'm really dumb (I hope not) but I AM very naïve and ignorant about how this system works. My ex husband "accidentally" filed an ex parte motion to change parenting time. I say "accidentally" because this is how it's been presented...

Right to have attorney appointed [ 2 Answers ]

In virginia is it true that you are to receive council appointed by the court within 72hrs?

View more questions Search