Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaltipooMOM78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2019, 04:43 PM
    How can I tell if my maltipoo is pregnant?
    She's been acting odd the last 3 weeks and has gained more weight than normal. How else can I tell?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 29, 2019, 05:06 PM
    Has she been with an intact male?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

My 10 month old maltipoo refuses to eat his dog food. [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 month old maltipoo refuses to eat his dog food. A few weeks ago we left him with a relative for a week and he wouldn't eat for her. She gave him some of our food and now he refuses to eat his dry and canned food. Any suggestions?

Which would be better(maltipoo or shihpoo) ? [ 90 Answers ]

What puppy would be better to have? (maltipoo or shihpoo) Im getting one of those in two weeks. What do I need to get ready for, like things to get, tips, ideas? Also is a boy or girl usually better? Thanks!

Maltipoo (7 weeks) won't eat! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my 7 week old Matipoo today. She seems very shy and hides her face if you talk to her. She hasn't eaten anything ALL day! I gave her some Pedialite from a syringe and she drank it all and she also had a few sips of water. The guy who sold her to me gave me a bag of food that she had been...

View more questions Search