Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scary Fear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2019, 07:59 AM
    80s movie about kids build dinosaur?
    I seem to remember a movie that I think was on the Disney channel back in the 80's. They build a pleaseosaur or dinosaur from a raft and a bike to go on a lake. I think they wanted to get in the newspaper and seems that the dinosaur only came out when it was foggy on the lake? I'm not sure but would love to know what this was called as I can't find it anywhere no matter what word searches I use?

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids Show about a Dinosaur! [ 9 Answers ]

I am confused and I have been trying to find out about this TV show for years. All my mates being a similar age to me have never recalled it and I must know it was real as I will go mad if I don't. The show was a five minute special on a couple of times a week just after school (4 o'clockish). ...

Dinosaur movie from 90s [ 2 Answers ]

Here's another puzzle... There was a movie from 90s, maybe 80s about dinosaurs. It was a about a boy or maybe a couple of kids who some how get transpoted to a dinosaur world. The dinosaurs are like people--they talk and wear clothes and stuff. There is like a t rex who the boy...

90's children's show about singing.2 kids and an animate dinosaur friend. [ 5 Answers ]

im looking for the name of the childrens show...i think there was a series of them...it was these kids who were always singing...i also think there was this dinosaur or lizard that was animate n was their friend. im not sure but i believe the name of the show was the dinosaurs name..can u help...

Dinosaur cartoon for young kids [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I remember watching these movies around 1993-95 but they could have been older, not new releases. Anyway, they were animated dinosaurs. Not the land before time movies. I thought I remembered James Earl Jones's voice and the DiC label but am not sure. I also remember watching He-man, so I...

Unknown Kids Dinosaur Movie from the 80s or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help me to find this movie? It was about a couple of kids, I think, that somehow traveled through a TV in their garage, And wound up in a different universe, where dinosaurs roamed pretty freely. I remember a big mountain or building, where an evil woman who may have been half...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.