Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhugh200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2019, 04:41 AM
    patulous mid thoracic esophagus containing debris
    If a "patulous mid thoracic esophagus containing debris" shows up in a standard chest ct scan and doesn't show up in later ct scans... could it still be there since this isn't a routine test used to diagnose this condition?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2019, 01:34 PM
    Your doctor should advise.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 29, 2019, 02:40 PM
    This is best discussed with your doctor, not random people online who don't have medical degrees. I really wouldn't risk your life by looking online for answers to medical issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Esophagus cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I had esophaguc and had my esophagus removed and a 1/3 of my stomach remove and have heart stents too . I hold down a full time job but I am wornout all the time,is there any way I can retire

Is their a cure for Patulous eustachian Tube- [ 1 Answers ]

I have had Vertigo for 20 years,seen 28 Dr.'s. I was playing bingo, so my head is bent over, I get a shock like surge through my neck into my head and my head falls forward. I look up and I now have Vertigo. I have tried everything under the sun except the right cure for this disability. On TV last...

Where is thoracic cavity located? [ 1 Answers ]

Where is thoracic cavity located?

So it takes about 15-17 years to become a cardio thoracic surgeon? [ 4 Answers ]

Wondering how long does it really take to become a cardio thoracic surgeon? I've read up online that you need about 6-8 years of undergrad and med school. About 4 years of residency, and 5 or so years of learning to become to surgeon. So that's like 17 years of schooling? If so, who could get...

Safe activity with herniated thoracic disks [ 1 Answers ]

A close friend of mine injured herself about a month ago. She has been diagnosed with two herniated thoracic discs. She's seeing the surgeon next week, but the GP keeps trying to urge strict bedrest on her. That isn't possible, she has 5 kids and her husband works out of town. I'm getting...

View more questions Search