Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    88889999777432 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2019, 11:50 AM
    Getting a part in a play
    I want the part of veruca salt in my schools play willy wonka and the chocolate. How do I get the part?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2019, 12:20 PM
    Audition just like everyone else.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 28, 2019, 02:44 PM
    Practice the part at home, ask family and friends to give critiques to make you better. Then you audition and hope you get it. That's all you can do. If you're the best person for that part, you'll get it. If you don't get it, then do the very best job with the part you do get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contempoary movie about a stage play and the interaction behind the play with the end [ 1 Answers ]

Contemporary movie about a stage play and the interaction between the actors backstage-one male actor is a lush-with the ending having the whole show run backwards

A movie about a family on a cruse and the wife is asked to play a part in a movie wit [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the movie title with the info in the question title

What part did louise baker play in the look of love 2013 ? [ 0 Answers ]

Does any one know where Louise Baker Abigail O'Neill and Gwendland Mazullo appear in the 2013 Michael Winterbottom movie the look of love ? They are credited as 3 of the 9 revue bar girls, I could guess they are the Midas girls but that's a guess, Google search comes up with zero images an no...

Animated movie, characters play instruments, learn Bach Minuet G and others, play con [ 0 Answers ]

Saw animated movie few days ago that used characters in orchestra learning to play and Bach Minuet G was first choice, only played in bluegrass not classical. Need to find name of feature.

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

View more questions Search