Ask
    swiyyah1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2019, 08:13 AM
    Why is my unit outside is running but I am not getting heat inside
    Why is my unit running outside but I am not getting any heat on the inside
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2019, 08:26 AM
    Where are you located and what is the outside temp? I assume a heat pump.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It is running but no air and condensation on inside unit. [ 0 Answers ]

The unit is running, sounds normal, but not putting out cold air. When I opened the unit in my basement there was a lot of water inside and around it on the floor.

Can I connect new outside unit to older inside unit for a heat pump? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a heatpump system. The outside unit is very old and is different manufacturer than the newer (9yr old) inside unit. Outside unit has gone bad. Can I connect a new TRANE Outside unit with SEER of 13 to my 9 year old TRANE inside unit with SEER of 10 which still seems to be working...

Inside unit not running [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed my air wasn't blowing inside the house, but the unit was still working on the outside

Outside unit doesn't come on when thermostat turns inside unit on so no heat? [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat will trip my heater to turn on. The inside blower turns on but the outside unit doesn't turn on. I can get it to go by turnign off the unit at the thermostat and waiting a minute. I turn it on and off until I hear the outside unit turn on. The problem is when the Thermostat turns if...

View more questions Search