Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dbzerk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2019, 04:40 AM
    Math riddle
    Hi all. New to this site...
    Been given this... hope I can get your thoughts.

If the Prime Square of positive integer I is the n-th prime number, where n is the I-th prime number, what is the Prime Root of 4133?

Thanks
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 26, 2019, 08:22 AM
    Glad to help, but what have you tried to solve this? First thing is: given 4133 is the nth prime number, what is n? Hint - you can find tables of prime numbers on line easily enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

Jemma needs to journey to Bukhara for the Festival of Shom. To get there in time, she needs to travel 40 miles each day. When she reaches the halfway point, the Oasis of Qoof, she realizes she has only been traveling 20 miles per day. How fast does she need to travel for the rest of her journey in...

Math riddle [ 1 Answers ]

There are 7 girls on a bus Each girl has 7 backpacks Each backpack contains 7 large cats For each large cat there are 7 little cats How many legs are on the bus. There is no bus driver.. the answer is a number

Math riddle [ 1 Answers ]

What is the smallest counting number that is divisible by the first ten composite numbers?:eek:

A math riddle [ 3 Answers ]

I am a number who is greater than 40 and less than 90. I am proud to be a prime number. My ones digit is also a prime number and so is my tens digit. If you subtract my ones digit form my tens digit, the answer is not 2. What number am I?:eek:

Math Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with the following riddle. I am thinking of a number between 1 and 25,000. It is a even number. The digit in the ones place is 4. The digit in the thousands place is odd. The digit in the ten thousands place is the only even prime number. If I multiply the digit in the tens...

View more questions Search