Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Janice2018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2019, 04:37 AM
    Define agent?
    Define and Illustrate in your own understanding: (a) intelligence, (b) artificial intelligence, (c) agent, (d) rationality, (e) logical reasoning
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2019, 08:29 AM
    Note the proposition states YOUR understanding! What do you think? We don't do homework for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Define [ 2 Answers ]

What is meant by financial position of a firm?? plz don't copy from google and answer....

How to get clearing and forwarding agent licence in kenya? I wanted to be an agent. [ 0 Answers ]

How to get clearing and forwarding agent licence in kenya? I wanted to be an agent.

I cant let what he did, 'define who I am'.. [ 6 Answers ]

When I was five years old, I was sexually abused by my oldest brother, this abuse went on throughout several months, I am now 20 years old, I am gay, and I have never trusted anyone enough to have a relationship. Two months ago, I finally met someone and I have began falling in love, but three...

Define God [ 36 Answers ]

Once I was asked if I believe in God, I replied "Define God!" A reply that elicited a look of surprise. I, personally, don't buy much of what I've read in the bible since the bible was written by man. Man as you know is a cunning creature, loaded with vanity, and a war-like, pitifully God-like...

Define f(x) [ 1 Answers ]

Need help understanding the term "f of x" or f(x)?

View more questions Search