Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ismailzain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2019, 06:07 PM
    Imagine that you are the HRD professional who has just finished conduct a training pr
    Imagine that you are the HRD professional who has just finished conduct a training program for a group of supervisors at a manufacturing plant. When you ask if there are any question, one of the supervisor says, "you seem so good at the coaching business. Why can't you couch my people for me? How would you respond to that supervisor?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2019, 06:53 PM
    This is your homework isn't it? Why should we do it for you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 25, 2019, 02:03 PM
    My response would be "how much you paying for that service!"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2019, 03:37 PM
    It is your job as supervisor to coach and lead, that is why you are getting this training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misconduct & Ohio Code of Judicial Conduct Rule 2.15 & Professional Conduct [ 2 Answers ]

Question on Attorney Misconduct & Ohio Code of Judicial Conduct Rule 2.15 & Ohio Code of Professional Conduct Rule 8.3 I know that attorneys must cite adverse controlling authorities in civil cases. In a motion to dismiss in this case, the attorney failed to cite numerous studies by his own...

We want to conduct On line Technical writing training program for our company members [ 2 Answers ]

As we are Electronics miniature parts manufacturing company, we would like to train our key members on Technical writing on line course which will enable us to create our projects reports, corrective action reports, propsal for new machines,etc. in an effective manner, more self explanatary and...

Discuss ethical and professional conduct [ 3 Answers ]

Annette opened Real Estate Co. on January 1, 2010. At the end of the first year, the business needed additional capital. On behalf of Real Estate, Annette applied to Lake County State Bank for a loan of $200,000. Based on Real Estate’s financial statements, which had been prepared on a cash basis,...

My boyfriend wants to take a break for now until he has finished his training [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend he works for government now he is on training. I'm frustrated as much as I want to be with him but we can't because of his job. That why we ending fighting when he called me. He said to me we need a break from each other because we going to break up if we going to fight with each other...

Letter of thanks to a professional for training [ 3 Answers ]

Format of letter of thanks to a professional for training conducted?

View more questions Search