Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shayford121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2019, 08:37 AM
    What is the best way to attract a lot of birds in a short amount of time?
    I am a senior in a high school where senior pranks are encouraged as long as they are appropriate and doesn’t harm anyone. My senior prank involves getting a bunch of birds on the school outdoor commons area. I would like for the best way to be affordable for someone making minimum wage or just cheap in general.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2019, 09:11 AM
    Bird feed would be the simplest way to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is max amount of time meth will show up after smoked 1 time. [ 0 Answers ]

Have to take probation drug tests and wanted to know the MAXIMUM amount of time that meth could show up if using the lowest cutoff levels for one time use. What's the maximum amount of time for lowest cutoff in general?

J.P. Morgan Chase Bank is short cash reserves in the amount of $225 milliona conditi [ 1 Answers ]

A bank is short cash reserves in the amount of $225 million a condition expected to last for the next five business days and is weighing (a) securing a loan in the domestic federal funds market, where the interest rate prevailing today is 5.45 percent; (b) issuing 7 day domestic negotiable CDs at a...

Short hot water time in showers long time at sink faucets [ 0 Answers ]

I just replaced a 50 gallon natural gas water heater with a new Whirlpool of the same size and specifications. We have a Laing 303 recirculating pump on a timer. I've checked and rechecked all the connections, hot to hot cold to cold, thermostat temp, dip tube is not broken. I get plenty of...

Losing weight in a short amount of time? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to lose weight but I can't seem to lose it as fast as I started to a month ago. I wanted to lose weight for the summer but summer is almost here what can I do??

View more questions Search