I don't feel ready to take our friendship to the next level sex,
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2019, 06:27 AM
    so don't
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2019, 08:12 AM
    Then don't. Be aware though the conflict that may cause the relationship unless you can express the why of it to your partner, and hope they understand. Just not ready may be inadequate.

So why are you not ready?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two stage heat pump with two stage furnace and only three stage thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I had an Amana two stage heat pump installed with a Goodman two stage gas furnace. I have a Comfortnet thermostat and it omly uses the two stage heat pump and high side of furnace. What is the use to have a two s two stage furnace.

How to feel confident on stage? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 12 and my mum thinks I'm a very good singer and so do a couple of my close mates, But I have a problem with getting on stage and performing. I've danced on stage but that was with a large group of girls please help!

How to feel confident on stage ? [ 36 Answers ]

How to feel confident on stage while any kind of performance ?

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

View more questions Search