Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigCheese95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2019, 11:53 PM
    I stole from walmart and didn't get caught. Can I get a Job there?
    So I have stolen small items such as football cards a little while back, but I am now I realize it was just stupid. I never got caught or questioned by walmart at all? Can I still apply and get a job there? Or will they be able to recognize me somehow? I have no further intentions of shoplifting anymore.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 24, 2019, 01:01 AM
    If you didn't get arrested, or even confronted, then how would they know you stole from them? Walmart has pretty strict hiring practices, at least were I live. My friend who works there had three interviews, a questionnaire, and more. So, when they ask you if you've ever stolen anything, will you be honest? When they ask what you would do if you saw a fellow employee stealing, will you lie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I stole a €1 chocolate bar and got caught [ 6 Answers ]

I was in aldi in Ireland ( where I'm from ) and me and my friend thaught it would be good to steal a bar , I ended up In the office and Garda were called I gave a fake last name , fake numbers and a fake address but they know my school what will happen!

I got caught stealing from walmart in pa [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20yo that was caught stealing from walmart the stuff I got came to like $30 I was stopped at the door and taken to the back room and asked for my id and everything had me sign a paper saying they can take my picture they let me go without calling the cops the guy said I would get a letter in...

I stole from work and haven't been caught yet HELP [ 7 Answers ]

I stole less than $350 from work over a period of 2 months. I haven't stolen anything else in the last 5 months and don't plan to. The guilt of doing this is literally eating away at me. I've never done anything like this before. They haven't discovered this yet but it's possible that they will...

Caught shoplifting at walmart [ 5 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting 20.03 worth of merchandise I was brought in to a room and told it was not enough to call police but they took my info and saud I would most likely get a fine when does the letter come? How much am I looking at? And how do they determine the amout? Do they review tapes?

Caught shoplifting in walmart [ 0 Answers ]

How long does walmart keep surveilance tapes?

View more questions Search