Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 14, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Well, I think it would be best if we knew your relationship with the guy and the reason you want to make him cry. But as someone who has done her fair share of making guys cry, I would say that something that gets them going really good is their emotions. Something like I ran over your dog might work or something. Let us know why you want to hurt this guy.. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Far Cry Error Message [ 5 Answers ]

I installed and updated the game Far Cry, but this Error keeps coming up: "Please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and restart application " I have unticked the Emulation programs that I can think of. ( Alcohol, and uninstalled Ghost9 and Clone DVD2 ). Nothing works, put in CD, click Icon...

Boys don't cry? [ 3 Answers ]

I hear this song in CVS stores, and I can't figure out who sings it. I think the name of it is "boys don't cry", but it's not the cure's version, and it's not idlewild. It's a slower version and I love it! Who sings it?

Last cry for help [ 6 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time right now being at home. I'm about to give up on people for support, but a friend told me I should look into forums and stuff first. So here's my situation. I'm 15, I currently live at home, but I can't stand it! I was "hospitalized" for a while for cutting and suicidiation....

Cry for the child [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of a television movie with mare wittingham who played a homeless mother with her daughter. I think it is called "CRY FOR THE CHILD". I am also not sure how to spell the actress's name I would like to own this movie but I can't find it. Can someone confirm this info for...

View more questions Search