Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glad2bhome9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2019, 07:42 PM
    How do I skip the 7th grade?
    I am 12 years old in the 7th grade, my teachers and I feel that I am not being pushed to my limit. What would you advise me to do in order to skip a grade?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 23, 2019, 08:54 PM
    If your teachers feel that you need to advance to the next grade, they will have to start by having a conference with your parents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skip 8th grade ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 13 and In 8th grade. I want to skip 8th grade because I am ready for high school. And I was held back because My parents didn't want me to be the youngest in my class. But I am fine with it, I want my life to be the way that it is suppose to be. I am suppose to be in 8th grade but I'm not..!

How to skip 8th grade [ 21 Answers ]

Im 15 years old I had to retake 7th grade because of my grades… Im going to be 16 in January… School starts in two weeks… Me and my mom are wondering if I could go to 9th grade before school starts… Is there is a test that I could take or something in Arizona?

Skip 8th to 9th grade [ 6 Answers ]

I got sent to alternitive school in 6th grade I passed then went to 7th in alt I got EXPELLED I did alt school in 7th again and pass and got sent back to my regular school Now I'm and 8th and supposed to be in 9th I NEED HELP ON HOW TO GET TO HIGH my guidance consular said can't do anything about I...

How can I skip a grade? [ 12 Answers ]

I am enthusiastic about attaining new knowledge in school, but my schools acceleration rate is too slow for me. For example, I can not pay attention in class but still get acceptable, even exceptional grades. On my report cards I have always made high honors (at my school this is making through a...

Can I skip my child to 6 grade to be in her right grade [ 2 Answers ]

My child work very hard she and the fourth grade need to be and fifth she feeling sad that next year she want be and six grade I do to. Can she go to summer school and skip a grade

View more questions Search