Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millsjennifer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2019, 02:37 PM
    Noma options (settings)
    When I hit options it gives me the following options to adjust:
    FN, CL, CO SY, Cr & I can adjust the numbers up or down. But I don't know what they mean. Please help
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2019, 06:16 PM
    What NOMA, there are a lot of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Other Options Do I Have and Which Options Should I Choose? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just happened to came across this site and was wondering if any members here might be able to help me with this problem of mine. I am a mild mannered Malaysian Chinese (can't speak any Chinese languages fluently), 23 years old and I graduated roughly two years back (at 21 years old). I...

Noma THM501 programming daily temp settings [ 0 Answers ]

We own a Noma THM501. I would like to know how to change the preprogrammed tempature settings? Thank you

DNS Settings [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone Hope you can help. I've been working fine using a laptop & a desktop PC connecting wirelessly to the Internet. Yesterday, I've noticed that on both PC's the Internet keeps dropping intermittently, then coming back on. I've been in touch with the ISP, and they've done their...

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up. [ 4 Answers ]

In LAN settings, when I click on TCP/IP settings, it is not allowing me to open up.

A/c fan settings [ 3 Answers ]

Is it better to run the fan constantly, and if so should it be a multi-speed type that is most efficient for the central air conditioner?

View more questions Search