Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2019, 04:20 AM
    My relationship
    Hi I am in a distance relationship, with the father of two kids cheated on me and make the girl pregnant, the gal was sending their pictures to my phone or call me when his with me, they broke up but yet raising this child, he doesn't want me to say I am coming he wants me to wait for him to miss him, we were suppose to meet this week as its his birthday he told me Saturday that his granny died and his not sure where his going to the funeral or but I must not come and see him this week I said to him but you are not sure whether you going to the funeral and yet you are stopping me he said I must take a leave and sit at home bcs he told me that he may go to the funeral I c things my way then he asked me that can we not talk I said OK, imagine I haven't c the guy this ye I love him and he knows that but I don't like the way he do things when I talk to him hell tell me to dump him, what must I do it doesn't make me feel good at all, should I call and say happy birthday to him on Friday
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 21, 2019, 07:16 AM
    Is your love enough to chase after a guy who has other priorities other than you really, worth it? Wishing him happy birthday is the least of your worries, and how he shares his life with you deserves far more attention. Not only should you wish him a happy birthday, give him the gift he asks for...DUMP HIM!

It may not feel good NOW, but later you will feel much better, because you will be free to find happiness with someone who will be happy with YOU.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a relationship with a person I support differ to relationship with a friend? [ 2 Answers ]

How does my relationship with the person I support differ to relationship with a friend?

Do I end my bad relationship and wait for my ex girlfriend and see how her relationship goes? [ 26 Answers ]

Well I and my now ex girlfriend were in a long distance relationship, and she had told me a little after we were dating she was a cheater. But I didn't give much thought about it. A little while later she tells me she cheated on me and had sex with a guy. Even though she did hurt me, I still wanted...

What is the difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship? [ 2 Answers ]

What is th difference between a working relationship and a personal relationship?

Non sexual relationship dating and relationship manipulation [ 15 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a guy that I believe to be a really good guy, he is 16 yrs my senior( I'm 23). He has been married once and has 3 kids from that marriage, he says he has never been in a non-sexual relationship and neither have I ,but I am starting to become more active in my church and...

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

View more questions Search