Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gibsonjohnp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2019, 04:22 PM
    Surrouned by Blue Light
    I have been searching for an answer to this for a while now. Several years ago I woke up in the middle of the night/early morning hours. I was floating above and perpendicular off the bed with my feet towards the window. I was surrouned by this beautiful blue light. I was turned and set gently down in bed. I covered myself feeling at total peace and fell asleep. My wife was who was nedct to me never woke up during the incident. I do not recall anything other than being turned and set down in bed gently. What was this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2019, 05:54 PM
    A dream?
    AMRobin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2019, 02:40 PM
    Either you were astral projecting or you were about to be "gone missing"
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2019, 10:49 PM
    I think that was astral projection that you were experienced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dreamt about a blue light which was coming from sky. And that blue light was... [ 1 Answers ]

I dreamt about a blue light which was comng from sky. And that blue light was making dead people alive. Those bodys were in a pound . One woman asked me o put his child in that pound... What does this mean

Blue light [ 0 Answers ]

We have an older Executive High Efficiency Heat Pump. With the cold weather we cannot get the room above 59 degrees without the 'blue' light coming on and I worry about using too much energy. The thermostate is set on the 'Auxillery' side and not the 'Emergency' side of the thermostate unit. I...

View more questions Search