Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HoneyBunBun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2019, 03:42 PM
    Cheap Nintendo switch on Ebay, deal or no deal?
    Ok, so I'm looking fr a cheap nintendo switch (because my mom said that she refuses to pay $300 for a nintendo product, even though she paid that much for my 3dsxl). I found an $86.78 one on Ebay (the Let's go Eevee! Version, cause I love Eevee lol). I checked the user who was selling it and it said that they have 66.7% Positive feedback and 66 stars. I checked what else they were selling and it's mainly nintendo products. At the bottom of the listing screen it said that the user does not accept returns, but I am covered by the Ebay money back guarantee just in case I get something that wasn't the product I bought. I checked the product photos and most of them were photos that seemed to have been taken from Nintendo's site. One photo that intrigued me though was the last one, which seemed to have been taken by the user themselves. It was a photo of 6 Nintendo Switch boxes. The picture could've easily been taken straight from Google images, so I right clicked on the image and clicked on "search google for image". It correctly identified that the image was of switches, and it had a list of images that were similar to the one that the "user" took. I scrolled through the similar images, and could not find the exact one on the user's listing. So the image was truly taken by the user, but the boxes could just be empty. And why would someone need that many switches anyway? So, if I buy it I have a chance of getting an empty box, but I could get my money back because of Ebay's money back guarantee, but I also do have a chance of getting a switch because the user's positve feedback was pretty all right, and they did have their own picture of the product that wasn't just taken from Google (Google can take images from all sites, so if they took it off another site the image would still be on Google anyway.) Should I buy it, or not take the risk?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2019, 04:10 PM
    That feedback indicates issues. 30% of the time there were problems with the sale. I'd be leery. I have 235 stars and 100% positive feedback. Check your local Craigslist, at least you can see it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I deal with my cheap boyfriend? [ 27 Answers ]

Christmas has just passed and I am really hurt and disappointed in my boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 years. He lost 30 lbs and said he wanted new clothes for Christmas. I gave him sweaters, casual shirts, t-shirts, shoes and socks. One of the pairs of shoes were given to him by my sons. My...

Buy cheap nintendo wii [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Just wondering whether anyone has bought a cheap nintendo wii possibly with wii fit? I was getting one free with buymobilephones.net brilliant website and service, But my old phone company threw me a deal I couldn't really resist, But it now means I'm no longer getting the wii and...

How do I deal with a switch in the middle of a circuit [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have power coming to the switch box and need to continue to a plug but only have 14/2 wire with no red. Is is possible to isolate the switch and still carry the power to the plug Thanks

View more questions Search