Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harsha1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2019, 12:42 AM
    Documents pertaining company
    Hi guys,
    So here is the situation.
    I'm in the process of applying for a home loan. So as you know, banks ask certain documents, out of which especially documents like Form-16 or ITR and salary slips which I do not have as of now. Reason is that the company I'm working with is US based. It's registered under California (US) government, but not under Indian govt. (only the backend support team is located in India). So my question to you guys is that, what would be the alternative document in this case? How would I proceed further?
    Appreciate if someone could help me in this regards.
    Thank You in advance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 18, 2019, 07:39 PM
    No matter where the company is based, they would give some type of proof of payment, email, or something.

I don't understand the issue, and/or you merely just ask the payroll for proof of pay
    xnl2001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2019, 11:14 AM
    Show savings account balance for past 3 months if sufficient amount available should do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do flowcharts communicate the flow of documents and records through a company [ 2 Answers ]

Do flowcharts communicate the flow of documents and records through a company's accounting system?

Letter pvt ltd company Documents for Appointing and Removing Directors [ 2 Answers ]

Letter Pvt Ltd company Documents for Appointing Directors

Law pertaining to sales [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if someone in Canada can legally sell a product for a company in the United States?

Pertaining to sin [ 18 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could get some view points from Christians of various denominations. Do you feel God judges people for the sins they are unaware of? Would God send a person to hell for being unaware of Christianity? Even if the person in question was agnostic yet did more work to prosper...

Pertaining the looking inquiry [ 2 Answers ]

Would you cheat if you could get away with it ? - Topix On an interesting side note see above link... so, then, if intimacy has nothing to do with sex, then why do people get upset when their mate cheats? This really does not make sense to me. So pertaining to my other question about "looking" and...

View more questions Search