Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gikimmie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2019, 12:38 PM
    Son-in-law picks fights with my daughter
    My son-in-law is very rude and disrespects me and my husband. When we are over at there house; he seems to pick fights with my daughter (his wife)--it seems that nothing she does is good enough or she did it all wrong. He is constantly saying things to her making her feel bad--even in front of company. I find myself biting my lip because I am totally ashamed of the way he acts. She has tried to talk to him about the issues, but he just says he does not care. He is known to be anti-social and will stay in his room when people are there. He is very negative and just getting worse. How can I help her? They do have a child together that I would like to see more but not if I have to be part of his bad behavior. She has lost many friends in the meantime; people do not want to be around him. He hasn't always been this bad.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2019, 04:16 PM
    Have you and your daughter spoken about this situation? If not stay out of their business, and away from this guy. Yeah I am aware of what that means, but it's up to her to handle this first. Love and support her when she needs it. Maybe there are other issues he needs help with, but the call is hers to make.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2019, 09:09 PM
    I would say time not to bite your lip anymore. And have to consider controlled visits at your home or in a public place
    mohsin7t6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2019, 02:19 AM
    I would state time not to nibble your lip any longer. What's more, need to think about controlled visits at your home or in an open place

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend picks up fights [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I have been in a relationship for almost 9 months, and we already talked about getting married this August. My girlfriend is younger than me by 8 years (I m 33). We usually have good time together and are very compatible, except some times when she seems depressed and it makes me feel she just...

Mother,daughter fights [ 1 Answers ]

My mom and I have been fighting ever since my parents got divorced... about 9 years ago... but lately it has just been getting worse and worse. I don't even know what is making me unhappy with my life but it is interferring with everything. MY friends are even starting to notice and I can't tell...

Picks and defense [ 1 Answers ]

OK old coach, can you help me? I am a good player, I have a good shot and decent defense, I can finish drives pretty well. I am 5 '7 and have been playing for 5 years or so. I want to know when do I set picks or screens? And when do I know I have the shot? I also want tips on good defense. Thanks

Obama picks Biden [ 18 Answers ]

Joe Biden thinks Obama is a "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" .Obama is rewarding this devotion by picking Biden as his VEEP . It's official ;the text message has been received. A stuffed shirt and an empty suit... perfect together! ...

My GSD won't eat, picks out meat [ 13 Answers ]

Hey I had just adpopted a dog yesterday she is a Yr old White German Shepherd named Blanca . When I brought her home she was kind of scared but she quickly got use to the family. She took a nap, explored the house and just got use to the house pretty quikly. But when I Tried to feed her...

View more questions Search