Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TILAWANNAJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Writing thesis paper.
    Hello and I am new member,just trying to see if someone could help me put together a good thesis for outsourcing jobs in the foreign countries,and I am not talking about you give me answe I am just trying to get a little help,I need good website that give me good example and explantion on my research paper:)
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2008, 01:57 PM
    outsourcing jobs in foreign countries - Google Search
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayne S Halsall
    Probably so, but someone could also post their thesis paper on this site so that it could also be critiqued by members here. I have already critiqued and edited a number of thesis papers that members have posted on this site.
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jul 3, 2008, 10:48 AM
    "help me put together a good thesis"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis statement on a holocaust research paper [ 1 Answers ]

I need help writing a thesis statement regarding a holocaust research paper. It must be specific and on a certain aspect of the holocaust. It needs to answer a question my problem is I don't know what I want to ask any help would be great!

Research paper - thesis [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the thesis within a reseach paper. I was told it was the last sentence in the 1st paragrah and then I was told anywhere in the first paragraph.

Thesis statement for CP III english paper [ 1 Answers ]

I need help writing my english paper. My topic is "The sicking of the Edmund Fitzgerald". My teacher gave me one but I can't find any information on it. He said that I should do it on safety standards, ship design, and how it changed the industry. But I can't find anything on it at all!:eek: ...

Research paper thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know a good research paper thesis that has to do with literature or even song lyrics?

Thesis statements for research paper [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with a thesis statement for my english II research paper on lord of the flies anyone have any ideas?

View more questions Search