Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike walk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2019, 06:33 PM
    Prodical son response to his acceptance
    In the parable of the sons return to the home of his father it is understandable as to why and how he was received by his father and brother .My question is being he was forgiven for his transgressions by others is it possible and should he forgive himself as if he had not forsaken his family. I know my sins are forgiven but don't seem able to forgive myself or if I should be able t do so.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 06:54 PM
    Go to your pastor and ask for private confession and absolution, and then talk with him about this inability to forgive yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acceptance as lesbian [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live here in ireland the last 6 years but have yet to find out why I am not accept with my own people here(lesbians ie). I find it very frustrating to search friends, but other than a conversation where I am from, what brings me here etc. there is no other offer of social events or contact....

Is this Acceptance? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all of you guys Now its been 4 months healing from an almost 3 year relationship finished From a betrayal that she did to me.these are some sympthoms of my healing process. It should be acceptance.there is no other way I think.you judge guys.:D 1.I am starting to see things in a...

How do you get over someone you love? Acceptance? [ 2 Answers ]

Well now that I know I must give her space... How do I get over her, I need tips, help, anything that works.. because she is on my mind, no she is my mind... How do I forget about her?

Avoidance vs. Acceptance [ 3 Answers ]

So I had a bad day today in school today. With my teachers doing virtually nothing the day before February vacation, I found myself with a lot of free time doing a lot of negative thinking. I had my first period class with my ex and I saw that he had written his plans with his girlfriend for the...

View more questions Search