Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kalidelicious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2019, 01:24 AM
    Name of old (Disney?) movie
    This movie I remember aired on Disney channel but I don't think it was apart of the production at the time. Late 80's to mid 90's.

It takes place at the turn of the 20th century, there's a young girl working in a factory. Another girl's hair is caught in a machine and gets scalped. I think an orphan girl is sent to live with some family in the woods. There's a lot of snow. And there are wolves everywhere. They have a daughter the same age and the mother is ill. The parents go off to live somewhere warmer because of the mom's illness and the two girls are left with a nanny person who is evil. The wolves get in the house at some point and eventually eat the nanny.
    mohsin7t6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2019, 05:41 AM
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disney movie from the 80s or 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I think it was a Disney made for TV movie. All I can remember was that there was this girl that instead of going home she went to live to this abandoned cottage in the woods and she decorated it with stencils of flowers and leaves. Also, I remember that she used to sing this song 99 bottles of beer...

Can't think of this movie, Disney movie (I want to say its called the boogie man?) [ 3 Answers ]

OK so it was on TV like maybe 5 years ago, there's a kid who has either an imaginary friend or something, it's a black guy with an earring. And something the kid does turns the black guy into the boogie man and they all end up in a world under the kids bed where monsters live or something. HELP I...

Name of Disney movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Within the past year, I saw a movie on the Disney channel about everyone on earth being sent to live in a space ship because earth had been over taken by garbage. Everyone on the space ship lived 24/7 in a virtual reality world and they all became over weight. A couple of kids on the space ship...

Disney Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a movie about these boys (ages 9-14) having some sort of crazy snowball war in the end? The main character (the good guy) had a dog named Cleo (St Bernard). The boys built some sort of igloo or snow doom and the doom collapses on the dog ( which ended the "war"). But, the...

Disney movie [ 2 Answers ]

There is a Disney movie made like in the 90's I think and (I don't remember if it is a Disney movie or not lol) But this lady is about to marry his father and it turns out she is like a monster or something like that. And when everything ends the dad and the son go to a cave somewhere and behind...

View more questions Search