Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Siya Davis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2019, 12:45 AM
    indian educational values
    Why education is only focused on information?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 05:04 PM
    Can you explain your question? I’m not understanding what you’re asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to cope with indian educational system? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 14 year old boy, studying in a state board school in India; I also attend a coaching institute on weekends. I am hugely interested in reading books, novels, watching movies and explore the internet. However, I hate the way school teachers teach; in a boring, rote manner. For that reason, my...

Name of an indian movie with a red hair non indian woman? [ 1 Answers ]

Can't remember too much just that the parents of one of them arrange a marriage , but the men falled in love with other girl.

Which Indian cricketer was the first Indian to get a contract to play domestic cricke [ 0 Answers ]

Which Indian cricketer was the first Indian to get a contract to play domestic cricket in South Africa? First Indian cricketer to get a contract to play domestic cricket in south.

Dear, I want to transfer UK Pound to Indian Rupee in Indian bank account. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, I want to transfer UK Pound to Indian Rupee in Indian bank account. While transferring it is asking for International Remittance Code (IRC). Can any one help me out?

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

View more questions Search