Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIKE LUMBY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2019, 02:41 PM
    The year of living dangerously
    I had seen this movie years ago and watched it again last night. My recollection of this movie was billy [linda hunt] died from jumping out a window. Upon her death, it was discovered that billy was a female.
    That was not how the movie ended last night when I watched it.
    Were there 2 versions of this movie or is my memory playing tricks on me?
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2019, 10:44 PM
    Is it Mel Gibson's movie in the 80's you're talking about? If so, maybe you just remember it wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BP is 161/133 I know this is dangerously high. Can I wait until Monday to see a dr. [ 2 Answers ]

My BP is 161/133 and blood sugar 157 Can I wait until Monday to go to dr? I just started this high blood pressure in the last couple months. I need to get on a med and will go to dr. Monday. Just wondered if I need emergency now? Also does BP make you hot and sweat?

My 18 year lives dangerously [ 4 Answers ]

I am very concerned with my beautiful daughter who has always been close to home and spent all her time with us (her parents). She would go out on weekends but would be home by 10:30, 11:00 or midnight depending on where she would go. She chose her friends wisely, and we liked all of them. Now...

Dangerously in love? [ 148 Answers ]

I am dating a guy who is 36 ( I am 23). He is in amazing shape and attractive! For the most part he has treated me well and has done a lot for me. He has totally wined and dined me. This is by far the best relationship I have ever been in. We have fallen madly in love with each other after 4...

I'm dangerously insecure [ 1 Answers ]

And it's only gotten worse. Every time I speak to my boyfriend I end up crying. I constantly think he is mad at me or cheating and he assures me he is not doing any of these things. I also get very worked up if he doesn't answer my calls or his text messages are very short or he doesn't respond at...

Dangerously Confused [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend of a year broke up a few weeks ago and agreed to be friends and maybe try again later. We were both in love with each other, he told me really personal things about him and his life. The day we broke up we both cried and we were holding each other. We both didn't want it but we...

View more questions Search