Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OriginalIndepen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2019, 06:31 PM
    Forgot the name of a film
    Hey guys, if anyone can help me, thank you! I watched it multiple years ago so I forgot the name. I am pretty sure it was made in the 90s/maybe early 2000s, or even maybe 80s? (probably not but yea) . I remember at the very beginning of the film it started with a mid shot of a naked woman in the shower and blonde hair, she took a phone call and talked to a man about something (that I cannot remember) while in the shower (or while she was getting out, can't 'member) . Later on in the film I remember her in a bathroom get forced to strip down and then gets in the bath as the man who the lighting make darker, scrubs her down with I think was a sponge. I am pretty sure later in the film she was wearing a blindfold and being manipulated to do whatnot with her. At the end of the film I recall him getting caught and put in jail or something for blackmailing women to have sex with him. If anyone can help me find out the name of the film, thank you so much.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgot film name [ 1 Answers ]

Basically in this film a drunk guy tells this guy about a secret island in which he travels to later on in the movie, he ends up there and meets the community who live there and he swears to them he's told nobody about the island, which turns out to be a lie because the mans best friend and a...

Forgot film title [ 1 Answers ]

Young girls brother gets foot trapped on railway line and is killed girl ends up recluse for many years then is befriended by hospital visitor and the girl slowly tells her the true story right into her old age I think the word creek is in the title

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot [ 2 Answers ]

Forgot Facebook password and I have deleted my secondry email addrs and I have forgot my security question but I know my verification code

Forgot the name: Horror film. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title of this movie for years, with no result. Here's what I know:: This is a verrry old movie and it could be a made for television movie... a group of teens are stuck in dention ((Not the breakfast club)) and then all of a sudden the teens started to die off one...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.