Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 13, 2019, 05:49 PM
    Issue with phone calls on my Android phone
    I have been having a problem with my LG tribute HD. It hangs up multiple times during my phone conversations. The phone is a year old. This is very irritating to me and the people I talk to. How can I fix this?

Check out some similar questions!

Suggest Android phone [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a new smartphone to replace my Xperia Neo V, can someone suggest a good one? It's 512Mb RAM and 4.0.3 firmware (Sony stopped upgrading it any further) does not cover my needs anymore, so I need something with at least 3Gb RAM and a decent processor. LG G3 seems to be a good...

Looking for an Android 'Find My Phone' App [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a good, stable "Find My Phone" app for Droid 2.1, preferably free. Would also prefer one that has been professionally developed, vs something out of a garage. The best one I have found so far is Lookout. Free basic version, Screams phone, Shows location on PC or other smart-phone...

A babysitter gets weird phone calls when she calls the police they tell her to get ou [ 2 Answers ]

I think I saw this in the early to mid 90s when a babysitter gets a weird phone calls she calls the police they call her back and tell her to get out of the house because the calls are coming from inside the home and when they finally show the killer he's is painted into the wall made to look like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.