Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeff12169mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2019, 03:57 PM
    Tested positive for cocaine crack 2nd hand
    Ive seen several responses to this so it has to be possible. I was homeless, living in my car and wherever I could. My friend (?) Was doing this everyday all day with other people to. I had no where else to go. I was Broke, no license and been evicted because the girl I was seeing choked me, then called the police and I had to leave the house. It was over this time. It was like 7 to 8 months where I was in the air with that . I had a couple ua's and they where just fine then I tested positve. And the dr.s all cut me off. What can I do to challenge this? The fact I wasn't doing it, and I still tested positive.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2019, 04:55 PM
    The doctors cut you off from what? Maybe you should ask for a confirmation BLOOD or HAIR test. That would be a more accurate (And expensive) test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second-hand smoke from crack cocaine:negative/positve when sent to a lab [ 6 Answers ]

I spent the night with a guy that was supposed to be my friend on Saturday night... I fell asleep before midnight, and when I woke up that next morning about 8 am, he was smoking crack... I freaked out because I get drug tested every week, and have four months clean... he said he waited until I...

Can I come up positive for cocaine by constant second hand contact [ 2 Answers ]

My mother smokes crack and I live with her I recently lost a job due to a drug test that came up positive for cocaine.. I have never done cocaine a day in my life if did I wouldn't waste my time on her because I would know why I came up positive. I am constantly exposed to cocaine second hand but...

Second hand exposure to Crack cocaine [ 8 Answers ]

Someone smoked crack upstairs in my house before I came home. When I woke up this morning my throat feels like I constantly have to cough. I have 2 children should they be in the house? How long does the second hand smoke stay around?

Effects of second hand exposure to crack cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

I was smoking crack cocaine and methamphetamines in my room while my sister was in the adjacent room over a period of 4 days. She was diagnosed with leukimia at the age of three, went into remission at the age of five, and was diagnosed with a brain tumor at age ten. The doctors said it was a low...

View more questions Search