Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellenreading Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2019, 10:10 AM
    Are there any books that can explain why I had a spirit talk to me from behind
    My mom was in the hospital and had died.. but when she came back she said that "a spirit told her that se had to go back it was not her time"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2019, 03:02 PM
    Lots of stories, but it is nice to feel such things. It is much more believable that it was her subconscious that was fighting for life, telling her not to give up.

Best book on "spirits" the Bible.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 23, 2019, 07:51 PM
    Also you can look up near death experiences. There are many accounts just like what your mother has attested to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardback books 50c softbacks 25c I bought 17 books what is the most soft backs I got [ 8 Answers ]

If hardback books are 50 cents, and soft back books are 25 cents and I used 5.75, and I got 17 books, then what would the highest amount of softback books could I get, and the lowest amount of hardback books could I get?

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads [ 3 Answers ]

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books will she have to read all of th to read all of the books.

My dad dead, who can talk to his spirit? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My dad dead 4 years ago it was 3 years that I was away of my home. His last wish was seeing his only doughter (me). I really like to know how is he and what he want from me. It would be really helpful if any one can help me to hear about him. Thank you

How do I know a good spirit from an evil spirit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I just moved into an apartment and I keep hearing things in my kitchen I hear foot steps and I my lights flick on and off on occasion I also heard my door open and lock the second night in my place my fiancé also hears foot steps and feels weird energy we were having intercourse and the...

Why would a spirit want to talk to me?! [ 8 Answers ]

Ok so here's the thing in '07 my trailor burned down so that next feb we moved into a new trailor I've been living here for a few years now & nothing weird has happened until I started dating my boyfriend... Fir instance the first thing that's happened to us we were laying in bed & everyone in the...

View more questions Search