Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 10:05 AM
    more from the Democrat open border party . Beto O'Rourke “That wall in itself is a racist reaction to a racist myth that does not reflect the reality of this country at all.” When the left has nothing else they charge racism. Law and order at the border has nothing to do with “racism “. How many illegals is "Beto "(aka Robert Francis ) housing in his home ?

Here is the list of countries with the highest number of people on the waiting list to get visas . ie LEGAL ENTRY :
    Country Applicants
    Mexico 1,229,505
    Philippines 314,229
    India 298,571
    Vietnam 231,519
    China-mainland born 231,519
    Bangladesh 169,231
    Dominican Republic 146,160
    Pakistan 115,625
    Haiti 94,506
    El Salvador 64,868
    Cuba 55,847
    All Others 840,393
    Worldwide Total 3,791,973
    https://travel.state.gov/content/dam...tItem_2018.pdf

There is NOTHING racist about our immigration policies .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 10:23 AM
    Really false narrative by you conservatives since we prefer the humane process for our fellow humans to the inhumane way YOU enforce the laws, and justify your cruelty with insane rhetoric and fearmongering against our south AMERICAN neighbors desperately fleeing the horrendous conditions of their lands no different than the Euro immigrants that came before them.

The dufus is a racist and those that listen and follow his lead are too.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 10:51 AM
    "The dufus is a racist and those that listen and follow his lead are too."
    What people say when they have no rational arguments. Lowest black and hispanic unemployment figures in history, but Trump is a racist. Yes. That makes perfect sense.
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 02:49 PM
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 02:56 PM
    fleeing the horrendous conditions of their lands no different than the Euro immigrants that came before them.
    never before was fleeing economic conditions a rationale for asylum. Yes my ancestors came here . They did it LEGALLY . I can assure you the conditions in Ellis Island were far from what you define as humane .
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    "The dufus is a racist and those that listen and follow his lead are too."
    What people say when they have no rational arguments. Lowest black and hispanic unemployment figures in history, but Trump is a racist. Yes. That makes perfect sense.
    About time but I doubt the dufus contributed to an already increasingly robust economy. Like his fortune... he inherited it, and yes there is empirical EVIDENCE to that fact.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    [LEFT] never before was fleeing economic conditions a rationale for asylum. Yes my ancestors came here . They did it LEGALLY . I can assure you the conditions in Ellis Island were far from what you define as humane .
    I wasn't even speaking of the economic conditions in my reference to desperate conditions, and seeking asylum is LEGAL in America. The Dufus's process to verify such a claim is inhuman, and I never heard of Euro's being separated and the kids put in cages, nor the conditions being inhuman. Not saying migrants weren't treated cruelly by citizens though, but far better than the ones they stole to do the labor of a new land of which there is no comparison.

I got no sympathy to those that holler how LEGAL their peeps are. Look who decides whose legal and who ain't. I remember when Cubans were legal if they could make land. Heck Tom, a brother can't hangout at a Starbucks without getting rousted by a cop so spare me that LEGAL BS!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    more from the Democrat open border party . Beto O'Rourke “That wall in itself is a racist reaction to a racist myth that does not reflect the reality of this country at all.” When the left has nothing else they charge racism. Law and order at the border has nothing to do with “racism “. How many illegals is "Beto "(aka Robert Francis ) housing in his home ?

Here is the list of countries with the highest number of people on the waiting list to get visas . ie LEGAL ENTRY :

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam...tItem_2018.pdf

There is NOTHING racist about our immigration policies .
    Ok so somewhere in the others are those from Africa, Europe, what this tells me is your entry policies are racist, 2 million of those "applicants" are hispanic, so you have NAFTA which should have made Mexico a workers paradice but people want to escape to your utopia. I do question the statistics when the same number are seeking entry from China and Vietnam
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 04:59 PM
    Trump is a racist.

In 1979, while running the Trump Organization, he was charged by the Feds with racial discrimination against blacks wanting to rent apartments in Queens. He responded with a massive counter-suit and calling the Feds "gestapo" and "storm troopers". His counter-suit was dismissed.

Since then he has shown himself to be a racist again and again by his own words. The black and hispanic unemployment stats have nothing to do with Trump. The current economy started well before Trump was elected. We can thank Obama for that.
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2019, 09:16 PM
    Since then he has shown himself to be a racist again and again by his own words. The black and hispanic unemployment stats have nothing to do with Trump. The current economy started well before Trump was elected. We can thank Obama for that.
    So if the economy improves under Obama, he get credit, but when it improves under Trump, he gets no credit. Yet another completely absurd statement.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
    The economy has improved and is still improving under Trump, but he had nothing to do with that. You do notice how things are falling apart now....
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2019, 11:21 PM
    Economies ebb and flow in a cycle, and creating uncertainty as has been done deliberately for political purposes will reverse gains
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 06:06 AM
    The economy has improved and is still improving under Trump, but he had nothing to do with that. You do notice how things are falling apart now....
    Yes, and da Vinci had nothing to do with the Mona Lisa.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 07:07 AM
    Finally the repubs have made Iowa congressman Steve King answer for his overt racist statement over the years.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46872613

What took them so long?
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 10:38 AM
    In the meantime, good ole Mr. Obama was buddies with Louis Farakhan, one of the biggest racists on the planet. I guess that was OK. Wonder what took so long on that? As I'm fond of saying, it's all about politics.

Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 11:37 AM
    Is not BLACK nationalism a logical reaction to the years of suffering powerlessly under the terrorism of white racism? I refer you to the slave revolt led by Nate Turner, and the civil rights protests of the south in the 60's, much of it occurring in your own back yard.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 12:10 PM
    So it's OK if you are black to be a racist? Is that your argument? Black nationalism is just fine, it's just that white nationalism that's bad. Wow. I can scarcely believe you are making that argument. It's stunning.

I'm happy to be on the side that despises all of it.

Most of the civil rights protests in the 60's were peaceful and were not even close to a move for black nationalism. Yeah, it was in my backyard, and most whites had sympathy for their cause. It is still a stain on the history of my state that we took so long to recognize equality. That would be a valid statement.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2019, 01:33 PM
    Read my post again. I never said black nationalism was okay, but a logical reaction to white racism. Clearly the white nationalism has a greater more profound effect and has the advantage, so lets not pretend Farrakhan's rhetoric even comes close to the atrocities of the klan, or any other discriminatory practices over the years. Disappointed that you attempt to equate the two.

Even more disappointing is your lack of understanding on the subject claiming how peaceful the protests were when many were beaten, fire hosed, jailed and murdered, before it was peaceful. Yeah I know you guys have recognized equality, in words anyway, but I'm not sure your minority population would agree, unfortunately.

At least you are open to the conversation, I give you that my friend.
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2019, 02:56 PM
    And you, my friend. I enjoy our exchanges and do consider what you say.

As to equality, guess which state has the greatest number of black elected officials. If you guessed Mississippi, you get to go to the front of the line! I'll put our equality up against your state any day of the week.
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2019, 05:59 PM
    So what yo proving, emancipation works 150 years later where the population is biggest, or yo proving all the white folks has moved out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Message To Trump Supporters [ 256 Answers ]

Remember that wall Trump swore he would make Mexico pay for? Well, like most Trump promises, it was a LIE! He is now demanding that YOU, the American taxpayer, pay for his wall. If you refuse, he threatens to SHUT DOWN the government!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search