Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinjakson12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2019, 05:49 PM
    Me and my sister small problem
    So to sum up everything I have a foot fetish today I was studying and my sister was playing in here phone then I saw here putting her feet near the heater and she started to make a footplay she just move her feet and do some stuff like that and I didn't even focus on my study I was looking at her feet all time. Problem is I have tried to tell her before that if she can let me touch her feet or do what foot fetish guys do but she told me no . Well I understand she is my sister I understand that this type of things cannot be done with my sister but I need her just to give me her feet at least 5 min a day just to make me chill out and not to be focusing on her feet all the time . All I want is an advice from someone that can help me with this thing I want to touch her feet without making her angry or seeing me like a wierdo

Thanks for any answer in advance.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 10, 2019, 07:19 PM
    How old are you and your sister? Sorry to say your fixation is inappropriate and unwanted! Take NO for a final answer and if you give me your ages, maybe we can come up with the right age appropriate suggestion, besides get some help from a trusted adult. I doubt you would speak with an adult about such a delicate matter, but for sure there is no way you could approach your sister again nor should you ever, with such a request. That's beyond weird, it's kind of SICK! Leave the room if you cannot control yourself.

How old are you both?
    martinjakson12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2019, 09:14 PM
    Thanks for advice am 17 she is 16 really that's the best advice I have ever had thank you man I wouldn't say anything after you have said
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 10, 2019, 10:56 PM
    You are in need of some serious help. You have an incredibly sick mind if you even think this is appropriate with your sister.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2019, 10:38 AM
    There is nothing wrong with different fetishes, foot is a common one, but having those ideas with or for your sister, is where it gets seriously wrong and yes, at that point you need to get help. (professional)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 17, 2019, 06:06 PM
    Different people have different fetishes, and if they find a like minded partner, or someone that tolerates their fetish, that's fine. What's not OK is expecting your sister to let you touch her feet because you have a fetish, and expecting her not to complain about it because it helps relax you.

Let's turn the tables a bit. If you had a fetish for younger women, do you think it would be OK to ask your younger sister to have sex with you, just to help you relax and concentrate? See how wrong that is? Well your scenario is just as wrong.

Women were not put on this Earth to make your life more enjoyable. They're not objects to be used by you so that you can be happy. Sister or not, when a woman says no, it's no. End of story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small eggs problem [ 72 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I weren't ovulating,so I went to my obgyn for a consultation,she did an ultrasound and told me that I have lazy ovaries,my ovaries do not work.so, she gave me Progynova 2mg, 2pills in the evening for 10 days to get my period.I had my period on June 21st,then I took Clomid 50mg 2pills...

Small homework problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, I have a homework question. If someone could help me, I will be really grateful. Thank you. - Program specification: Design and implement a program for a school marks examination system. - Details: You can download a file containing the following: • Student’s ID...

Can I sue my sister for the return of my father's ashes in small claims court [ 2 Answers ]

I have repeatedly asked for the return of my father's ashes in addition to other property from my sister that is holding them hostage. There's a long story here and one that's not worth repeating, so is this something I can ask her to return?

My sister is single mother 30 why o, with 2 small kids, dating different men! [ 0 Answers ]

My sister is divorce 2 years ago, and still fighting a child custody battle, her x-husband paid for everyth, and she is working only part time. She dated 3 different men in a year, and brought them all home, and keeps going from relationship into relationship from problem into another problem,...

Have a small problem [ 38 Answers ]

[ :confused: Hi I am running windows 98Se. Celeron 850MHz.ATI viedo card and creative sound blaster live. I have my on board sound card shut off. 256 ram. I don't know what else I can tell you about my puter... Ok here is my problem When I go on to the internet to check my email at Yahoo my...

View more questions Search