Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suejeep Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2005, 07:05 PM
    Dell laptop
    Tried Several Things Need Help
    Trying To Connect Laptop To Landline Using Free Netzero
    I Have A Network And Modem Card All In One
    I Can Get It To Dial And When It Says You Are Loged On And It Verifies Password Then It Disconnects And Starts Redialing The Next Number...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2005, 07:44 PM
    First thing is to delete all dial-up connections you may have and recreate the netzero DUN as per their configuration.

Mar 20, 2005, 05:32 PM
    Ok So What Is The Best Way To Delete The Other Dial Up? How Do I Do The Dun? Do I delete dial up in network? I have two listings for dial up adapter, one is the TCP/IP dial up adapter and one above that just says dial-up adapter.
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Apr 6, 2005, 11:45 AM
    In internet explorer, go to internet options, connections, and remove/delete all dial up connections listed there and then simply reinstall your ISP software from scratch.

Apr 9, 2005, 06:33 PM
    Thanks!
    Tried What You Said And Still Did Not Work... any Other Idea
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Apr 9, 2005, 06:41 PM
    It sounds like your username and or password is incorrect. I used to use netzero and it would always connect, but then disconnect if my username and or password was incorrect. This is actually the reason why it disconnects. One of the two or both, could not be verified. In other words: They are not the right ones.

Apr 9, 2005, 08:28 PM
    Sure wish it was that easy :cool:
    I have a desk top also and can connect fine on it... but i don't have much memory on it its out dated and can't seem to get rid of a backup i did ( when i forgot to put in a disk) saved to hard drive and used up all my gb... :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Laptop Computer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Dell Laptop Computer and some how I locked the keyboard, it won't work, none of the keys.. how do I unlock it?? Even though the internal mouse works.. just not the keys.Right now I'm on a different computer, if your wondering.. Please help me

Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I acidentally dropped my laptop a few days ago and consequently the LAPTOP monitor and the CPU cooler fan did not work anymore. I was able to resolve the LCD issue by reconnecting the cable back to the mother board.. However, I don't know how to diagnose the fan problem. I don't mind...

Dell all In One [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya All Wonder if anyone can help please. Dell 810 all in one on offer in UK, £21.70 (38USD) Has anyone used one or heard of them regarding print quality, photo printing etc. carts seem about average cost, £14, one cart printer. Thanks DavidB. ...

Problems with a Dell Inspiron 5000 Laptop [ 3 Answers ]

I recently tried to connect a Dell 540 photo printer to a Dell Inspiron 5000 computer running Windows XP Home. I got the laptop to recognize the printer but it would not print. I decded to disconnect the printer and uninstall the drivers. Soon my laptop began having problems at startup. It...

Spyware/adware on dell wireless laptop? [ 4 Answers ]

I have win xp pro. My son bought a dell inspiron 1150 laptop (wireless). We hooked up the router to my desktop and cable modem. My question is, if my son gets spyware/adware on his computer, will that spyware/adware go on my desktop since we are hooked up to my cable modem? This might sound like a...

View more questions Search