Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria Gjura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2019, 02:06 PM
    poops on floor.
    My chachacha who I got at nearly two years old is lovely, but her manners are awful. She will pee on pad, but continues to poop on floor. I am going mad. I just got new floors and she is pooping all over the place. WHAT CAN I DO??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 9, 2019, 03:11 PM
    Do you take her for regular walks? Why a pee pad?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 10, 2019, 05:26 AM
    Pee pads do not encourage dogs to maintain good hygiene habits. If you take your pet out on a regular basis, then she will get the chance to do everything outside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Small dogs poops small soft piles a lot during the day on the floor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small dog who is pooping throughout the day on the carpet. Small amounts and they are soft in nature. She eats Iams chicken hard dog food with real chicken and brooth.

My dog poops everywhere [ 0 Answers ]

My mom didn't want to crate train the dog so he poops everywhere.. He's three and now she's complaining about his pooping and peeing.. Does anyone have a schedule for eating and going out that I could follow? We just leave his food and water out instead of a schedule ( I know it's terrible)

New Pup has the poops! [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a Miniature Long Haired Dachshund puppy from a breeder out of North Carolina. He is ten weeks old and looked healthy and happy when I picked up this puppy from the original breeder. He puppy did come with a shot record and is AKC registered. I was told by the breeder that this...

Dog poops when alone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 4 year old pointer mix, had her about a year. Normally we keep her in a kennel when we leave the house. A few times we didn't and twice she has gotten out of the kennel, and she always pees and poops. She never does this when we're home, and we are sure to let her out every morning before...

Poops bad [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 58 day old Shih tzu, he is having a problem pooping , he goes just it seems like he is not done. At times blood come at the end of his job. Took him to the vet and he was OK at check up . Does anyone know what it could be.

View more questions Search