Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikehenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2019, 06:30 AM
    Can anyone explain me how IOT Blockchain helpful in business?
    Hello Everyone! I heard from a lot from people that IOT (The Internet of Things) ecosystem works perfectly with blockchain technology but at the same time after reading so many articles till yet I didn’t understand what exactly this is and how this can help us in our business. If anyone knows about this or have any personal experience in Blockchain IOT in detail, then share here.
    dp362pradhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2019, 11:19 PM
    There are numerous clear advantages to the concept of building smart machines able to talk and function through blockchain.
    Firstly, there's the difficulty of oversight. With information transactions taking location among more than one networks owned and administered by means of a couple of groups, an everlasting, immutable file way custodianship may be tracked as data, or physical goods, bypass among factors inside the delivery chain. Blockchain facts are with the aid of their very nature transparent – hobby can be tracked and analyzed by everybody legal to connect with the network.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I NEED HELP PLEASE? 1) Explain how business organisation use information? [ 1 Answers ]

I NEED HELP PLEASE? 1) Explain how business organisation use information? 2) Discuss the characteristics of good information? If you find the answer, please email me <removed>

Explain how the business combination entries affect the pre-acquisition entries. [ 1 Answers ]

This question relates to company accounting and the consolidation process. I don't quite understand the types of entries and what they do.

View more questions Search