Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christibell0531 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2019, 10:12 PM
    Felony violation
    Im on a felony state probation and am supposed to expire in 5 months but have been charged with a felony theft charge and will violate probation first offense in Tennessee what will likely happen
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2019, 03:02 PM
    Ask your PO.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2019, 12:43 PM
    It may happen at anytime, or your probation extended, and/or nothing will happen.

Did you report the new charges to the PO ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation violation assault on a police officer class d felony [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been on felony probation for 2.5 years never violated never been in trouble never had a dirty urine nothing up till August 31st when I was arrested for obstruction of justice a class a misdemeanor and resisting arrest another class a misdemeanor and assajlt on a police officer class d...

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

First violation of felony probation?? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help! My husband pled guilty to a first degree felony. He was sentenced to ten years prison time and five years probation. He got out and got a violation of probation charge after two years. It's all a lie and we have evidence to support it, however if we fight this how much time is he...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

Felony probation violation [ 4 Answers ]

My son is being transported from one county 2 another on a felony probation violation for leave his county he spent 60 days for driving without a licesne his probation officer put a warrant out for him so now they have to transport to the other county. What might or could happen as for as time in...

View more questions Search