Ask
    glenda4 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2019, 11:22 AM
    How long for bruised ribs to heal,what medication to use
    Used paracetamol and ibpofen
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 6, 2019, 11:25 AM
    About as long as it takes for you to response to any answers that you have previously received.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2019, 08:52 PM
    No medication heals a bruised rib. BTW do you ever read the answers given you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I bruised my ribs [ 1 Answers ]

I went on a ride at a fair kind of thing on the 30th of may, it was called a twizzler or something, anyway it was two seater and required that the largest person sit on the outside, so being a gentlewoman I volunteered to take that seat and my friend, who is the same build and weight as me, sat...

Medication or ointment to heal debrided diabetic foot ulcer [ 3 Answers ]

I am a poor pensioner,please help me to find out rightmedicines/ointments to heal the debrided ulcer at the foot faster and reduce pain and bleeding.my blood sugar is under control with insulin injection and oral drugs -galvus and diamig tablets.Ulcer is still sore and festering even after 38 days...

Bruised Ribs. 33 weeks pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello My Ribs are really sore and I am 33 weeks pregnant. The Tylneol is not working. Is there a stretch that can help ease the pain. :confused: Please help. Thanks... Holla

Bruised ribs--maybe worse? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the difference in feeling of having a bruised rib versus a separated or cracked one? I've been trying to find it on the internet but there isn't a lot of info on how to determine it. My boyfriend and brother both think it's just bruised and that I don't need to go to the hospital,...

View more questions Search