Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Callyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2019, 01:01 PM
    Need to buy toilet
    Need a toilet with 10” rough in but 19” high where to get?do they make custom toilets?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2019, 05:33 PM
    10" rough in toilets are not that hard to find. 19" high toilets will be. ADA height is 17-19 but the closest I could find is 18"
    Kohler K-3889-0 Highline Comfort Height 1.28 gpf Toilet, 10-inch Rough-In, White $450.

Why not just an elevated seat? Those are easy to find.

Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 5, 2019, 10:36 PM
    Inexpensive Solution: You can get 10" rough toilet, 17" high + get high rise ADA seat. The seat itself is about 2"-3" tall. That will give you overall height of 19"+ ....

Expensive Solution: if you don't mind paying plumber to do some plumbing work under your house, then you can install Geberit concealed wall frame and Geberit wall-mounted toilet. Toilet can be installed at any height you want. Rough in dimension doesn't apply here ( toilet doesn't sit on the floor, but hangs on the wall )

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 story house, when upstairs toilet flushes, lower level toilet gurgles, why? [ 2 Answers ]

2 story house, when upstairs toilet flushes, lower level toilet gurgles, why?

Toilet Flushing: tank drains, toilet doesn't flush, brand new toilet. [ 4 Answers ]

I read the other postings, and most of the problems came in with old toilets. Mine is brand new (within a year old) and I just moved in to my new place. The condo has 2 identical toilets and the other flushes just fine. I have mimicked the settings of the working toilet and still can't get my...

Bubling toilet, washing machine running, water coming out of toilet and outside pipe. [ 2 Answers ]

I noticed that my toilet has started bubling. The washing machine was running. I happened to noticed that the toilet in my spare bathroom had water coming out from under the toilet. The tub beside it looks as of at one point dirty water had possibly backed up in it (I don't use the tub, I could...

Looking for good Advise on replacing toilet flange on concrete slab to install toilet [ 26 Answers ]

To whom it may concern: I got a problem with a toilet that has been rocking and twisting for quite some time until it started leaking and what now I pull up the toilet to find out that the flange is broken on one side. I tried that flange plate from home depo but it won't work because the slab is...

Basement toilet bubbles when upstairs toilet is flushed and washer drains. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Just recently (last few days) my toilet in the basement bathroom has begun to bubble. This is caused when one of the upstairs toilets (directly above it) flushes but not another one upstairs. It also bubbles quite rapidly when the clothes washer drains. The washer is located in the...

View more questions Search