Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Electroman2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2019, 08:40 AM
    No go on blower
    My york furnace circ motor checks out good and i have 123 volts at board terminal for heat, but motor will not come on. I checked the board output on on/auto and the voltage is there when called for. Can a faulty high limit lock out the board (on nuetral side?) i swithched out the cap because it was starting hard and that seemed to cure it for a day, but it is now doing the same thing! Ideas please! Ty mike

Check out some similar questions!

Blower & gas exhaust blower runs at all times. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Thermal Zone 5 ton gas package unit Model R4GA-048K120C, When the unit is turned off the blower & gas exhaust blower runs at all times. In the heat mode on the blower will kick off when the heat chamber heats up & will come on in a min. or 2 like normal, but when the heat kicks off both...

New t-stat, blower control and blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a roommate try and replace our old mercury heat pump t-stat with a new programmable wifi digital. When he tested it the fan wouldn't work. A help line said to connect g, c and y to test it. This burned out our board. We replaced the board and still nothing. He went out and got a new...

Blower not working when heat (thermostat) is set, but blower comes on when on Auto. [ 2 Answers ]

When I set the thermostat for the heat the blower does not come on. When I turn the fan on Auto the blower comes on. What's my problem?

I have a trane eletric ignition heater and blower furnace is heating up but no blower [ 1 Answers ]

My thermostat is a white /rodgers module this clicks to start but no air blowing from the furnace in the attic which is a trane model and the same with cold air the thermostat clicks the ducane model outside whirs but no cols air.

45692-001 blower control board will not turn blower on in either heat or cooling mode [ 2 Answers ]

Armstrong G1N80 furnace blower control board will not turn on fan at all. Not in heat or cooling mode. I can hear a click when fan should be energized, but no fan startup. Pigtailed the fan hot and neutral,and fan works fine. Is this just a blower control board problem, or something else? We had...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.