Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chewie555 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2019, 04:02 AM
    I don’t want to grow up and live an unhappy life
    I’m a 12-years old kid.I don’t want to life an unhappy life

Many young people in the city that I live in live an unhappy office life and got a very little personal free times.Their working hours is long and they’re angry with their boss,their costumers and their workmate every day.But they need to countinue for their salary.

I don’t want to be unhappy like them when I grow up,what should I do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jan 5, 2019, 12:02 PM
    Choose a career you’re interested in when you’re older. Right now, your job is to be a good student. Look around and start looking for happy adults. If you love what you do in your career, as I do, it keeps you happy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 5, 2019, 06:06 PM
    Sadly many people do not like the work they do, but a job is necessary in order to survive. Find something you love to do, don't restrict yourself to only where you live, moving is always an option. Take classes that interest you and work towards your goal.
    josefinerar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2019, 05:56 PM
    Kid, don't ever compromise what you really truly believe in. In love, In work, in political view's as long as you aren't hurting anyone, believe in yourself 100% and always be your own best friend. Life is going to put you through some awesome and crappy things but just remember as long as live by your own rules you'll never feel cheated.

Also doesn't hurt to stand up for people who can't themselves. That will give you purpose and perspective.

Go get 'em tiger!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2019, 06:19 PM
    Just because you work all day, does not mean you are unhappy. Many work all day at jobs they love and work hard to achieve and move up in life.

The other is not to buy and get too far in debt, learn to live a simple and happy life.

Happiness comes from inside, not from jobs. A person doing life in prison could be happy, if they can have a happy spirit.

Next stop looking at just the sad people, look at the people who are happy, and look at how they achieve it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2019, 07:14 AM
    "I don’t want to be unhappy like them when I grow up,what should I do?"

Then don't. Being happy and content with life is up to you. It's all about you in how you approach your future. Given the choice to be happy or sad on a daily basis, I would go with happy everyday. It doesn't mean life is perfect. It just means you choose to approach life with a positive attitude no matter what the circumstance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so unhappy with life [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Bit of a back story, I'm 28, been married for just over 2 years and have a 2yr old daughter and a 7yr old stepson. I met my wife whilst I was still in the army, we hit it off really fast, about 9 months later she found out she was pregnant with our daughter, we got married in August that...

Unhappy in my marriage, unhappy in life at a crossroads [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to be a very long post as I have a lot on my mind. Well where to start? I guess at the beginning and a little background about me. I was raised in poverty by a single parent in a large city. My mother had six kids she was raising on her own. My father was a drug addict and was in...

I live with someone who makes me very unhappy [ 4 Answers ]

We have three wonderful children. I am scare to separate from him even thought I had divorced him several years ago, but never leave the house neither none of us. He spend hours in front of the TV.. while I was crying on bed about my situation. He doesn't take me out at all. He is not...

Unhappy in married life [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am 26 years old housewife. I have been married since last 1.5 year. I am unhappy my husband because of may reason.. like.. He is bald, his height is only 5.3'' and he is not very smart in looking and talking. But apart from that he is good and generous in nature. I feel guilt in my...

Unhappy in married life [ 5 Answers ]

I'm married for 2 years. When we started our life , everything was going well. But one day my wife said her brother wants to come to england for further studies and he'll stay with us for 1 year. I told her we have our private life as well but she didn't understand and fought with me, after 1 month...

View more questions Search